- OARC operates on a first-come, first-served basis. - High-demand equipment can require a waiting time from several months to a year.
- OARC is open to the public - Individuals, families, professionals, and service providers may all access the services of the Centre.
- OARC encourages a team approach - Working with existing teams in the community leads to the best use of communications devices.
- OARC finds information - To assist in the best selection and use of devices, information on devices is updated regularly.
- OARC offers training - Individuals and service providers are trained on the use of equipment they borrow. Visit our Education and Training page for more information on programs offered by OARC.